Sunday 24 February 2008

A quick update

I've had a bit of a break from my research today as i've had quite a lot of preparation to do ready for the week ahead at work. I did manage to trade a couple of football matches and made a nice profit of £4.05 which isn't bad considering I was using stakes of £5.00.

Before I sign off for the night I just want to say thanks to everyone whose taken the time to comment on my blog, it's really nice to have some support on my journey.

Best of luck with your betting!

Daily profit: +£4.05
Total profit: +£45.75

System 2 0 / total +£1.19

PMS 0 / total +£13.32

4 comments:

maggie said...

If you have been watching my results since holiday not much i could teach you. I think its all about finding a method that is profitable and putting it to work. I was getting fed up recently horses not quite getting there but amazing what 2 or 3 winners does for confidence

Francisco Estaba said...

Would you please elaborate on how are you making the pocket cash money system work? Betfair has always "better" prices than bookies. that means that when i get to find a price to lay a horse, it´s always greater than the back price offered at bet 365, therefore the system cant work as advertised unless the lay price deteriorates over time... So, how do you do it?

The 20k Challenge said...

Hi Pete, i'll be happy to let you know how i'm making it work, if you leave me your email address/drop me an email i'll let you know what i'm doing. I don't want to talk about it on an open messageboard as it will give away too much on how the system operates to those who haven't bought it which isn't fair and the seller of the system. I'm more than happy to discuss it over email though : )

Francisco Estaba said...

Hi, dear 20k Challenge guy!

I would be delighted to learn about your adaptation of the system. I do understand that discussing publicy the method would be unethical, and applaud your effort to saveguard the author rights. Who knows? Perhaps one day you´ll be the one someone else tries to protect...

So, email is francisco.estaba@gmail.com, feel free to send me a message whenever you feel like it.

Thanks in advance, and keep on blogging, it´s an interesting read :)