Saturday 23 February 2008

Research and yet more research

Most of my time over the past few evenings has been taken over by research for my place system, so there hasn't been much time for betting as most of my time has been spent collecting data. Thinking about it logically, part of me does question the reliability of turning over consistent profits when betting on horse racing as there are so many possible outcomes in each race. However, the data i'm collecting does look profitable so far, and hopefully the correct staking plan will increase its potential...but that's another project for another day.

As well as research I spent some time today trading on a few football matches and this has brought me a profit of £4.53. There wasn't much scope to use the Pocket Money System today, although I am pleased with the results i''ve had with it so far and plan to increase my stakes for this system once i've doubled my betting bank.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend - happy betting!

Daily profit: +£4.53
Total profit: +£41.70

System 2 0 / total +£1.19

PMS 0 / total +£13.32

2 comments:

Managed Risk said...

Good to hear you are still in research. Don't get frustrated as serious research is time consuming (however), just one gem or nugget of information can be invaluable for your future investment.

Good Luck

Zappi

Brian Coplin said...

Tottally agreed with Zappi. It has taken a lot of research and testing for me to get where I am with the systems I use. I am still researching and testing as you always need to stay ahead of the game. My 5 star and Wilkinson systems truely are great though.

Wilkinson is just amazing just when you think it can't get better it goes has 4 7/1 winners on the same day.