Wednesday 2 April 2008

Long time no blogging

Why is it that when you find a definite way of making money from the bookies you suddenly have no time or inclination to get online and claim that cash? Is it just sods law or perhaps because there's not enough of a challenge involved? Who knows? Either way my gambling inspiration has been on a somewhat downward spiral for the last month and i've felt the need for a bit of a break...as you can probably tell from the lack of blog posts.

However, in an attempt to get my gambling-mojo back I took advantage of a matched bet that was too good to avoid and managed to net myself £35. I also have a potential profit in the pipeline for the Grand National on Saturday, but as i'm not one to count my chickens before they've hatched i'll keep it under my hat until i've got the cash in my hand.

Anyway, here's to more frequent betting posts for April. Best of luck with your betting!

Daily profit: +£35.40
Total profit: +£140.09

2 comments:

FRED ARCHER said...

It was intersting to read your blog,and I wish you luck with your 20K callenge.How close to the 20K do you anticipate you will be at the end of the year?

If you continue at your present level i feel that £500 is a more realistic target.Would you agree?

The 20k Challenge said...

Hey Fred, no-way - i'm determined to reach my £20k target by the end of the year! No, seriously though, I feel that throughout the 'challenge' that my priorities have changed, i'd be happy if I could find something that consistently turned over a small profit rather than taking chances and trying to win big. But hey, never say never that 20k may just be a few months away.